$632.56 tire/tax/mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
i just oredered them and i will have them put on tomorrow.

maverick7321

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sounds about right for I paid $648.50 out the door for the same thing from a local tire place.

bmrrwolfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seem like a pretty good price if they mounted/balanced and out the door.
Did you go with the 235/70 or 245/70?

Midgear

Reaction score
I got mine mounted balanced and out the door for 540, with road hazard and other wierd replacement things..

wally farts ftw when it comes to a budget. not bad tires either.. they take rocks and curbs very well lol..

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
well i go back tomorrow at 1:00 and they are going to put them on for me but i got the best price around the local shops and we know guy really good..so i think i got a good price but ill post up some pic of them tomorrow. and im really only paying 432.56 my folks paid 200:D

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
well i go back tomorrow at 1:00 and they are going to put them on for me but i got the best price around the local shops and we know guy really good..so i think i got a good price but ill post up some pic of them tomorrow. and im really only paying 432.56 my folks paid 200:D

It's always nice when the parental units pitch in to help you out!

I look forward to seeing the pictures of your KJ's new shoes!;)

Cheers
Ry'