3 peas in a pod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joejeeper420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got myself a 03 renegade complete minus the engine... lol... Original plan was to cut it up and use it to totally finish Lucy and Lucy II... But it's so damn clean... Has no rust... Is basically immaculate on the exterior... And also has an immaculate history report... So now I'm thinking I might put Lucy back on the road ASAP.. Then take everything out of the limited and put it Into the renegade... Thoughts / opinions???

You must be registered for see images

Joejeeper420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's missing the Lightbar, basket, and engine... But it's 100% a renegade.. Has the studs on the roof as well as the hole for wiring!

renegade 04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like magic it seems libbys are popping up in your drive way. Seems like sense you found your libby other libbys are finding there way to you.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
This is what happens when you don't practice good Jeep birth control methods. If I were you I would not take in any pet rabbits. :happy175:

Joejeeper420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ha! I couldn't pass her up for the price... And after Seeing what renegades are Worth overall... My original plan has changed... The plan was to use the renegade for parts to complete the other two... But after ordering up a report on the renegade and seeing how immaculate it Was ... And also finding about 3k in service receipts in the glove Compartment... From a dealership I know this car was
Taken care Of in its final days of being driven... After that it sat heartless for about 2 years.... I think I might just put everything from the silver limited into the renegade and keep that, finish fixing the black one... Then part out the 3/4's of the limited thats left :) but yea if I could afford to just fix all three I definitely Would! They all have their own "look" ...

CactusJacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine never had roof lights. It was an added option.

So in 05 it was an option eh? On prior years, the roof lights were part of the renegade package. Can't say that I've seen (yes on the internet but not near me anyway) an 05 and up renegade with roof lights.

Last edited:

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So in 05 it was an option eh? On prior years, the roof lights were part of the renegade package. Can't say that I've seen (yes on the internet but not near me anyway) an 05 and up renegade with roof lights.

There's one around here somewhere. It's the twin of mine except for the lights.

Members online

No members online now.