2wd Picture Request

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

leerdmn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking around, with no luck, for pics of some 2wd's doing some off-roading. I know 4wd is the way to really go, but I got what I got. I just need some inspiration. Even if you just have pics of a lifted or Off-road-ready 2wd, that would work. Thanks in advance

Midgear

Reaction score
think of all the pictures of the 4x4's you've seen, and picture them being 2wd.. but with a locker in the rear axle

there ya go.

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
lol ill take some pic when i feel like hit the offroad(just washed it)

Midgear

Reaction score
just washed it.. HAH. it's about to rain here, and the Jeep has a thick layer of mud on the fenders and bottom of the doors. that's my car wash-

I do pamper it every now and then and take it through the automatic warsh to clean the undercarriage

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
just washed it.. HAH. it's about to rain here, and the Jeep has a thick layer of mud on the fenders and bottom of the doors. that's my car wash-

I do pamper it every now and then and take it through the automatic warsh to clean the undercarriage

Poor KJ i will at least wash mine once a month..but i try to wash it twice a month

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I've done moderately muddy dirt roads in 2wd...but as soon as the mud looks soupy, 4wd it goes....

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
well when i put the new tires on the first thang i did was went a dropped her in a sloppy mud hole where these boys around here bog at and she did just fine with it

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I assume you eeease on through the soupy mud too. attempting to not even spin a tire.

I use enought momentum...even in 4 PT I've fish tail a few things...nothing a quick tap on the brakes can't fix though.

I'll go through my Photo bucket album, see if any pics were in 2wd....

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
2wd:
You must be registered for see images attach

All I can find for now.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
In the last pic, that was the driest that trail has ever been....I think I did run 2wd for some of it, rest 4 wheel....

I have more 2wd pics....but they might be insulting...(sorry...) :)

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
I was looking around, with no luck, for pics of some 2wd's doing some off-roading. I know 4wd is the way to really go, but I got what I got. I just need some inspiration. Even if you just have pics of a lifted or Off-road-ready 2wd, that would work. Thanks in advance

Check out Long Tall Texan,he has a very nice 2wd.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it makes you feel any better except to test out the 4wd I have yet to locked in my front hubs on my KJ,been rocking the snow/ice here in 2wd only.Sad thing is with how heavy my KJ is it is sticking to the road very nicely,that's with running 13.50" wide aggressive MT's on it also.I have engaged the rear ARB a few times to do some drifting action just for fun:D.

Latest posts

Members online