2012 jeep liberty p0643 & P0653 ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Carltonbuscemi

Reaction score
I have no power to start no starter working no fuel pump motor working nothing seemsto work. It seems like a computer is gone. I have the red electrical symbol on the dash. Any ideas?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I assume you have fully checked your battery and the clamps ?
Or tried another battery
Was it doing anything weird before ?
0643 is a high circut sensor code which can cause a ECM to go bad , cheap and easy to replace
I've replaced some using www.carcomputerexchange.com for one, and another place cant remember name right now

Carltonbuscemi

Reaction score
Yes it is the computer. The battery is fine. I thought maybe the fuel pump. But the codes just dont seem to indicate that. I was trying to remove those harnesses to the computer to inspect the contacts and see if there is a hot spot. I cant seem to figure out how to remove them without breaking them. you know that is a big no no.

Carltonbuscemi

Reaction score
Your site that you gave me only does up too 2009 liberty ecu. What a shame. I always like to use a site that someone has had good experience.