2008 Liberty Limited leather...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

silverfox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Am using Maguiars leather conditioner on my leather, but hear Zymol is better to use on it. Is that true? And how often do you treat it???? Is once a month too much, or not enough???? And have you found something better???
Thanks!

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I use Maguires once a week on the front seats and about 3 times a month on the back seat. (so I get lazy sometimes). No one ever sits back there anyway. It won't hurt it. My seats are light tan and so far not one spot. But when I am working on it I put a seat cover on it so I don't get any grease on them. Then I take it off afterwards because I hate seatcovers. So the inside is real clean, but the outside is covered with mud right now........:D

I have heard that the Zymol is good, but I never tried it.

Dave

silverfox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use Maguires once a week on the front seats and about 3 times a month on the back seat. (so I get lazy sometimes). No one ever sits back there anyway. It won't hurt it. My seats are light tan and so far not one spot. But when I am working on it I put a seat cover on it so I don't get any grease on them. Then I take it off afterwards because I hate seatcovers. So the inside is real clean, but the outside is covered with mud right now........:D

I have heard that the Zymol is good, but I never tried it.

Dave

Hey Dave....thanks. That's give's me an idea how often I need to condition it. I've been doing it once a month, and so far it's looking really good. And I want to keep it that way!!!!!

Snakehn

Reaction score
I used Meguiar's before but it seems like is made for cheap cars or something LOL
i went to the dealer the other day to find a good leather cleaner and conditioner, a very kind old man that worked there told me to buy "Lexol" brand name, he said it was the same they used at the dealer but since it was rebranded it was more expensive there.
so i bought the cleaner and conditioner and i could tell the difference.
i bought it from Pep Boys, give it a try ;)

Last edited: