2007 Sport

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HerrKaiser

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I remember seeing this forum when I was looking at what tires to get for my KJ but never join but here I am so hello. My first vehicle was a 2003 Jeep liberty that my father was nice enough to get for me. When it was time for me to buy my own vehicle I couldn't imagine getting anything else, except the improvement of actually having 4 wheel drive. So I bought my own 2007 Libby in white and it has been amazing.

I love taking my Jeep on the courses and he has been to Jeep beach on the obstacle courses the last 2 years. It is always nice to show the boys what my libby and I can do. I am hoping to get on the trails more this year and have my first trip planned in a month. In the meanwhile my Jeep and I have gotten some recognition for our work in Epilepsy Awareness.

I hope this counts as an introduction .. it feels a little more like a ramble... anyway thank you for letting me join!

Chris

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome. I see you are in Florida and there are plenty of places to go and explore off road there. Check out the Ocala National Forest and there are others too.

Dave

nocTurNalX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good to have you here Chris, that's nice to show what our Libbies are capable of. Thumbs up on your recognition!

HerrKaiser

Reaction score
Welcome. I see you are in Florida and there are plenty of places to go and explore off road there. Check out the Ocala National Forest and there are others too.

Dave

Actually going there this weekend with some friends. Also thank you for the warm welcome everyone!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.