2004 Liberty No parking lights, or dash lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

robert_grose

Reaction score
fuses ok, bulbs ok, connectiions ok, no power at the fuse box, switch replaced.. I have no wiring diagram of the body control module. Could the bcm be my problen???

turblediesel

memberable
Reaction score
A weak old battery can make odd things happen. Try the standard reset of disconnecting the battery and clamping the battery clamps together for 45(?) minutes.

Mine wouldn't start when my battery got old but it did open the rear door glass.

robert_grose

Reaction score
A weak old battery can make odd things happen. Try the standard reset of disconnecting the battery and clamping the battery clamps together for 45(?) minutes.

Mine wouldn't start when my battery got old but it did open the rear door glass.
The battery is new. Al

I appreciate your response. But I tried what you suggested. To no avail. Is there anything I may have misused?

gayle.woods

Reaction score
fuses ok, bulbs ok, connectiions ok, no power at the fuse box, switch replaced.. I have no wiring diagram of the body control module. Could the bcm be my problen???
Are you saying you have "no power" at the power distribution center in the engine bay just in front of the battery?
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

robert_grose

Reaction score
Are you saying you have "no power" at the power distribution center in the engine bay just in front of the battery?
You must be registered for see images attach
Negative.. No power at fuse box by driver side fuse box. Numer 7 and 9 have no power.. Both are 10 amp fuses

gayle.woods

Reaction score
See if the attached pdf will help you out.

Attachments

• All Wiring Diagrams for Jeep Liberty Sport 2003.pdf
    8.9 MB · Views: 32

gayle.woods

Reaction score
Check you grounds as well. I would think if you are not blowing fuses that you are not shorted to ground in the circuit so it must be opened circuited somewhere. My instrument lights stop dimming and I could not turn on the dome lights. Found out it was a broken wire in the left stalk (multi-function switch) that was not visible until I removed the unit from the steering column and turned it upside down.