2 12" Kicker CVR's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
I have 2 12" Kicker CVR's that I need to get rid of, I have 3 different types of boxes I can put them in too, two 12" truck boxes, a nice 2x12 probox, and a 2x12 downfire box for a GM extended cab pickup. I also have a Pioneer 760watt amp and Alamani 6 gauge wiring kit that I'll include with the box and the subs for $250. The buyer will be responsible for shipping, but this is a great deal these subs were bought in july of 09 and were installed in a box and set underneath the seat of a truck with no amp for 3 months. They finally got hooked up to an amp and were ran for a week then the guy decided they were too loud so he took them out and they've been setting in my living room ever since.

You must be registered for see images

This is the probox, these subs are also for sale but seperately.

The truck boxes aren't shown but I can get some pics if some one is interested. The best way to get ahold of me is to PM not just reply to this post.