1st Stuck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeepmed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went riding today still trying to get a feel for the KJ. It did real well pulled an XJ out of a hole, stayed with everyone in the club and then. The bottom went from underneath me. It dosent look bad from pic, but the mud was up to the door. Oh well I had alot of fun very impressed.
You must be registered for see images
[/img]

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've never gotten stuck in the KJ, but once I got stuck up in the Rockies in my Pop's Cherokee. We decided it would be a great idea to drive throught an area of snow that hadn't melted.....well it was deep and got high centered on a boulder that was completely buried...had to use the come along to get off. #-o

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
man, that Wrangler looks stuck worse than the KJ

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
kj lad said:
The TJ driver really ought to get himself a proper offroader!

Ian

GROGIE HANDS OUT THE POST OF THE DAY AWARD!

eclipsee_gold_cup.gif

Congratulations Ian!

kj lad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well thank you.

I'd like to thank my wife whoes idea it was to look at the KJ as a replacement to the Landrover.

I would also like to thank my boss who pays me enough money to allow me to afford to run the Jeep.

And finally I would like to thank each and everyone of you guys who have supported me during my KJ/KJ forum addiction.

I will cherish this award.

Thank you