07 Sport Bumpers - Make Nice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepOwner07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i second that suggestion, i've used that stuff and it rocks but then again it is a Meguiars product! welcome to the forum btw, show us some pics of your Jeepy

TigerClaws

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Listen to HJ... at least, when it comes down to washing / waxxing ... he washes/wax his car more often then you drink beer even if you'd be an alcoholic ... the guy is a washoholic so i assume hes tried about everything to make his cars as polished and neat as he is :p

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
This will probably get moved to detailing category, but anyways, I agree, the Meguiares products are excellent quality. I have been using the 1-2-3 cleaner,polish,wax for years.
The number 2 polish really help to hide small scratches and swirls, but possibly HJ could recommend something better for swirls and scratches.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Swirl X is now what I like for Swirls....used it on the Black LR3! And....no more swirls!

RageOfFury

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've tried Meguairs Back to Black for the black plastics on my KJ. It's good but doesn't last very long.

diyman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Listen to HJ... at least, when it comes down to washing / waxxing ... he washes/wax his car more often then you drink beer

I take the challenge..... (both, wash and beer) :D

Anyway I use Mother's, it's the only product I can find over here.

KJ zGal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use something called Black Magic on the mirrors and door handles of my KJ and it keeps the plastic quite shiny--I'm sure it'd work even better on an 07--not as long sitting around in the sun = less roasting away of the blackness of the plastics =P I'm not sure what the company that makes it is, I just know I found it at walmart. Pretty good for $7 =D

KJcleveland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive got the 05 sport bumpers. I have used some of the turtle wax interior spray polish and it looks ok for about a month. Just like everyone else seems to be experiencing. For those who have used that Meguiars ultimate protectant - does it restore fade? I want to pick some up but i would like to restore the fade on my back bumper before i put protectant on it.