'05 Renegade Front Bumper Fog Light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vjd2

Reaction score
My girlfriend had some one back into her and they snapped off the pass. front bumper mounted fog light. Seems like these are hard to come by but I'm hoping someone here has one!

Let me know if you have one and what you are looking to get for it.

Thank you!:)

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
I can't help, sorry. :( But to keep this from happening again, also... stay away from automatic car washes. The brushes could possibly break one or BOTH of them off. Fog light is around $100 to replace at the dealer. My sister is still complaining about that 2 years later. :D

vjd2

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip! I'll have to remember that since I like to keep my vehicles clean during the winter.

Worst case senerio is buying from the dealer. I just hate driving around with one fog light!

coloradored

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just go and get some hella s they look the same and jeep used to get there lights from them!

vjd2

Reaction score
Will they mount up with factory mounting points? The wiring I'm not worried about. Thank guys.

Latest posts

Members online