04 Columbia KJ Lifted: Black

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are two pictures of the lift. I will have more pictures up during the weekend!! This lift is the BDS 2" Kit.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

jackie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is the way a reni should look! I don't know why jeep added sidebars or boulder bars to the renegades with out a lift. Those actually make it look like a low rider from the factory.

Congrats! \:D/

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks all. However I will have more pics this weekend. I plan on doing a little adventuring. I just purchased a small Garmen GPS from a local store (Aldi's) and a resonable price. I already have waypoints in it for some of the GeoCaching that I plan to start doing!! Woot Woot, fun!

But the lift makes the drive feel way better!! I love it and I am very impressed with the looks. Thanks all for posting your pictures and information on the lifts because it finally got me off my (censored) to get this done!

--PEACE

priell3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great man! Gotta love the look of a lifted KJ.

Jackie - I agree about the steps on the Renegade without a lift. They made it look short and fat. After I had my lift put on the steps actually looked good. Check out my Cardomain site to compare.