03 Rene

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Clyde Frog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As promised, pics of my Jeep (and reptiles!)

This is the day I first pulled it in the driveway (last Monday). Bought it used with 62k miles and I love it! It's a lot cleaner than I expected for the year. I knew I wanted a Jeep and it was between a Wrangler and the Libby. Test drove the Libby and knew it was the one I wanted :)

I'll upload some pics of our family's other vehicles when I get a chance. My dad has a beastly Dodge Ram 1500 and my mom drive's a 98 BMW 740iL. I love them all, but my KJ the most <3 eek2dance.gif

You must be registered for see images attach

New vs Old (1989 Plymouth Acclaim)

On top of working full time and being a full time student, I am at the New England Aquarium as a member of the vet staff in the Animal Medical Center. Hey, I'm 19 years young so why not cram pack my life?!

Kemp's Ridley Sea Turtle named Ari that we rescued and put into our Giant Ocean Tank. When she came to us, her brain was exposed and half of her back flippers are missing. She has healed up quite nicely and now lives in the GOT!
You must be registered for see images

This is one of our sharks, Markham, sedated while we perform our annual shark exams.

Clyde Frog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And this pic just makes me laugh because it was timed so perfectly. :D

One of our baby green anacondas, Marian. I say "baby" because she isn't even a year old yet, but she is 7 feet. I guess that's a baby compared to her 16 foot mom.

Her sister, Wilson. Don't ask why a female is named Wilson cause I have no clue!

Everybody loves penguins. The red eye effect made the Little Blues look evil!

Clyde Frog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And last but DEFINITELY not least, my pride and joy, Alaric. He is my 1 year old Ball Python and he's about 4 feet long. I'm sure you can imagine how thrilled my mother was that I was using a cake holder for a photo shoot with my snake.

I have other reptiles but I didn't want to overload the thread :) Thanks for looking! And, if anybody has any medical questions about reptiles/fish, I'd be more than happy to help!

Last edited:

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Nice KJ - and creatures! :D I can only assume that you're in school in a similar area of study as your work?

Clyde Frog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I am going to school to be a reptile vet but right now I am working as a dispatcher for the Campus Police at Worcester Polytechnic Institute to pay my way through school. My mother was a vet tech and I have handled/been bitten by everything under the sun lol. From Rottweilers, to cats, to turtles, to parrots. You name it, it's bitten me!

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
When is the fish fry? Do you bread the turtle when you fry it or just light pepper?

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah that shark is a bit much for me. Cant see the need to ever keep something like that around. Those snakes.. Not too sure about those either.. haha

Nice Jeep!

ride4lamar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice jeep - good to see someone else from the area (im also in Worcester)