02 Service Manual PDF (LIMITED OFFER!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2003KJ

Reaction score
SiLveRLiB2k2 said:
spybots search and destroy
and ms's antispyware proggy are good battery mates...
i use global hauri's virobot....
they all work good together.....and i have all of them set up in all the workstations at work..makes mymonthly maintenance a breeze since they all block pretty much anything....

Ok, now where can I get some of this stuff???

2003KJ

Reaction score
well I knew about that website, just didn't know if there were any better ones that I might find a better version at.

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
2003KJ said:
SiLveRLiB2k2 said:
spybots search and destroy
and ms's antispyware proggy are good battery mates...
i use global hauri's virobot....
they all work good together.....and i have all of them set up in all the workstations at work..makes mymonthly maintenance a breeze since they all block pretty much anything....

Ok, now where can I get some of this stuff???

spy bot

ms antispyware

leave adaware in there too, 3 all working hand in hand should be a good defense

also use anyother browser other than IE...

almost forgot......
threadjacked.gif

SRotblat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hijack This

This rocks, it lists everything running on your PC in certain catagories - NOT EVERYTHING IS BAD! If you cant firgure out on your own what is bad or good go to http://www.hijackthis.de and have it analyse the log file the program creates and it will tell you what to delete.

I use that along with Spybot and Ad-Awear for all spyware removal here at work.

Carl

Reaction score
Did anyone download the 2002 manual, that can send it to me?

2003KJ

Reaction score
PM me your e-mail addy Carl and i'll be more than happy to e-mail it to ya. (it's a big file)

2003KJ

Reaction score
SRotblat said:
Hijack This

This rocks, it lists everything running on your PC in certain catagories - NOT EVERYTHING IS BAD! If you cant firgure out on your own what is bad or good go to http://www.hijackthis.de and have it analyse the log file the program creates and it will tell you what to delete.

I use that along with Spybot and Ad-Awear for all spyware removal here at work.

Ok, finally got around to installing everything today, and McAfee had a stroke when I attempted to install Hijack. It installed, and I clicked on the icon to download it, and McAfee kept telling me it was a virus, and I got a error message from Windows saying it can't open the program cause I may not have permission to acess......wtf!?!?

lavalva

Reaction score
It's being blocked because ti's trying to look at the registry and other system files that are "protected" by McAffee. I hate all the new(er) AV programs... They take over and block WAY too much stuff. If you can get your hands on Norton Corporate... Get it.

Also check out CWShredder, the free version. Also get the trial of Webroot Spysweeper. Run all of these programs in safe mode if you think you're having a lot of problems.

Members online