Found a new Jeep playground

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DirtyKK

JPOTM WINNER
Reaction score
Found a new playground! BTW im not missing a D-ring on the front of the Detours backbone, it was on my buddies TJ cause he kept getting high centered. :)r

You must be registered for see images attach

TJ only has a 2" body lift and 32x11.5 tires. After today hes ditching the body lift for a 3" suspension lift. Dont worry its not his fault, he just bought it that way not to long ago.

DirtyKK

JPOTM WINNER
Reaction score
Its located somewhere in the middle of nowhere on Eglin Reservation in NW Florida. The reservation is full of smaller areas similar with lots of climbs and off camber but this is the largest and most fun place I've found. There is a huge variety of terrain out there from shallow to deep water crossings, sticky black mud, hard clay, red clay mud, white sand and swamp land. We go out pretty much every weekend and explorer some more and put all the good spots in my gps.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice jeep and pics, DirtyKK.

Looks like a good place you found to have fun.

Dave

DirtyKK

JPOTM WINNER
Reaction score
heres a few more from the gf phone. funny how all of the ones from my buddy are him being high centered.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Nice pics! Looks like that KK can ride them trails nicely!

DirtyKK

JPOTM WINNER
Reaction score
Are full skids needed? I just have the front one...
There are plenty of places you would be fine without skids, I wouldnt trust it just in case though cause you never know. You just have to know what youre capable of doing that wont tear anything up. I definitely used my skids and sliders today when i kinda went down a drop off of about 2.5' and my rear hitch slammed on the way down also.

Nice pics! Looks like that KK can ride them trails nicely!
Thanks Shaggy, could use a locker on some things but it sure does enough work for what I have fun doin.