Dibz's 2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dibz

Reaction score
My Pic's

Attachments

• Renegade.jpg
    Renegade.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 24
  • Renegade (1).jpg
    Renegade (1).jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 18
  • Renegade (3).jpg
    Renegade (3).jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Renegade (2).jpg
    Renegade (2).jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 13

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome.

Nice black Renne.

Dave

Dibz

Reaction score
kj924.... Another Islander... Well damn, it sure is a small world. Thanks for the comp... I am looking forward to driving it this winter.

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
kj924.... Another Islander... Well damn, it sure is a small world. Thanks for the comp... I am looking forward to driving it this winter.

I grew up in Ch'Town..... East Royalty to be exact.

This your first Jeep? These KJ's are great rigs. This forum is a bank of knowledge.

Enjoy!

Dibz

Reaction score
Ch'town... I am down there all the time for work. But I am at the other end in S'Side. I am actually a landed Immigrant here. You know how it goes, unless you were born here, you are never an Islander....:)

Yes, this is my first KJ, or any Jeep for that matter. It was an impulse buy, and I haven't regretted it yet. But this morning the regulator went on the front passenger window. Still in shop until tomorrow for when the part arrives.

I have a Jeep for work, and I love it. It convinced me to buy one for myself. Don't know why, I drive the work Jeep 90% of the time.

You have to love these forums. A ton of info, and everyone so far been fantastic. Look forward to spending time here.