Some new pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AbsoluteRenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure where these might go, just some pics of the wash/wax job, some new pics of the front d-ring and hitch, and the rear hook I use. I'll get some of the onboard air I made, CO2, and I have some pics of the dog bar I rigged up too (I mounted it using a way I'm sure no one has thought of yet, would be a great mount for some shelves or anything of that nature, shhhh, its a secret)I'm just waiting on the cargo mat so you guys dont think my commercial carpet cut out I made it ghetto.(blarg) One of my dogs is sticking her tongue out and making a face at you guys too

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's missing something, but I just can't figure it out, maybe needs more lights on the roof to balance the symmetry? Otherwise it looks great.

AbsoluteRenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's missing something, but I just can't figure it out, maybe needs more lights on the roof to balance the symmetry? Otherwise it looks great.

I'd love a rack, as soon as I figure out how to mount the rack between the top rails but not on cross bars I'll put one on, so basically the top of the rack is even with the top of the rails. The lights are mounted to my cowl via a custom bracket i rigged up underneath. If you search my posts I described how it was done. Front hitches are no longer available, the most recent group of us probably got the last ones around, and mine was used. Planning a lift and tires and a winch mount for that hitch. Then I'm done, I swear.

Epic-yoda

Reaction score
Can you see good with those lights on because I had lights mounted on my suzuki samurai close to the windshield and could not see crap! But these were a little different than yours. Heres a pic of the light bar I made

Attachments

• 100_2542.JPG
    100_2542.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 29

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.