Pics of new tire on my renny

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

steepcreekfreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now it is really trail ready!! Time to head to Pa or Wv!

Attachments

• new tire 3.jpg
    new tire 3.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 68
  • new tire 4.jpg
    new tire 4.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 57
  • new tires 1.jpg
    new tires 1.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 70

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking great!

steepcreekfreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In Kent? Where at?

If your goin wheelin' on a weekend and I don't have a kayak trip already on I would be love to join you.

I know of some off road trails in Pa and Wv but not much in Ohio other than Wellsville. There are some nice ones down in Preston county by Morgantown Wv.

Where do you go?

jerbacher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the road (i think its linclon ave.) that goes in between campus and starbucks heading south.

I've only been on one serious wheeling trip, and that was in Daniel Boone Nat'l Forest near Livingston KY in Feb with LOST Midwest. We're planning a trip that looks like it will be on May 12th right now. You should come!

Upcoming trip:
http://www.lostkjs.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=19036&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Photos from Feb. trip:
http://picasaweb.google.com/jerbacher/LOSTInKentuckyFeb07

Are you on LOST? I cant remember if I've seen you there or not. If not, you should join!

myjeepwalks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks great did you put any extra spring pad isolators in the rear?

steepcreekfreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On order from the dealer. Waiting. Just one set. I heard that two can cause some drive line harmonic problems plus squeaking. I also think I am going to get some extended bumpstops and I have to heat and reform the front fender well a little. Just some light rubbing up there. Probably a truspeed in the future as well.