Think this could be modded to work well?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TAwesome

Pizza Pimp
Reaction score

Clyde Frog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The light bar uses two side 3M tape to stick to the roof.

I trust 3M two sided tape to hold on my tail light guards but certainly wouldn't trust it to hold on my light bar.

TAwesome

Pizza Pimp
Reaction score
I trust 3M two sided tape to hold on my tail light guards but certainly wouldn't trust it to hold on my light bar.

Ahhh so you read the description I was speaking of. Yeah that is one of the mods that i'm think would have to be done. 3M tape changed out for reataining clips of some sort.

Clyde Frog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Even then it might be iffy. I just worry about cold/hot weather cracking the clips or wind from driving ripping the light bar off. Unless you can find a way to drill baby drill to attach that light bar. And even then, like HJ said, it looks like China junk so it might be less than spectacular plastic.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Even with clips, the plastic on the bar it's self would become brittle...and from there, some nice winds could rip it off the clips.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
In the words of Tommudd:

"Cheap is expensive."

Which at least to me is true.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
i can't believe someone would actually take the time to create that horrible junk. those stupid clear tail lamps look better.

avoid it like the plague!

kjweston

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah stay away from that.. I had my lightbar on with 3M before I installed it per mopar specs. And it flew off going 60. almost cried.. watching $500 slide against the asphalt behind you. plus it doesnt even look like that is long enough to look good on your roof. better off making a bar and putting some hellas or PIAAs on it.