IPCW LEDT-410CB Bermuda Black LED Tail Lamp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wheeee32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could order that 2.5" Budget lift at the bottom.:happy175::icon_lol: I'd like to see how those lights look at night but I'd say you're better off spending that money on other stuff for the Jeep.

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
...on the other hand, if looking cool got you anywhere I'd be a millionaire.

hey... me too :happy175:

Don't know anything about them but I agree they look pretty sweet. Lot's of KJ'rs with the LED tails out there ... have not heard any complaints :shrug:

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know anything about these? They're $200 bucks, but they look kind of cool:

IPCW LEDT-410CB Bermuda Black LED Tail Lamp

...on the other hand, if looking cool got you anywhere I'd be a millionaire. Anyone know how well they actually work?
They actually look pretty bad in person.

When I cracked one of my rear tail lights I just got some euro style OE replica's and added LED bulbs.

Amazon.com: Anzo USA 211108 Jeep Liberty Black Tail Light Assembly - (Sold in Pairs): Automotive

You must be registered for see images attach

Takes the cheaper 1100 series bulbs also instead of the 3157's.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Those look mighty fine, tkjk. I like them a lot better than the ones in my first post. Definitely less weenified.

I was following another thread about some killer-diller taillight bulbs. Hmm, maybe the combo...

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those look mighty fine, tkjk. I like them a lot better than the ones in my first post. Definitely less weenified.

I was following another thread about some killer-diller taillight bulbs. Hmm, maybe the combo...
Just remember they take the old style "screw in" type bulbs and not the OE style 3157's.I got my LED bulbs from superbriteleds.com,not expensive and have been in there for almost 4 years now so they last unlike other LED brands.

jguthrie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like LED technology but every time I've ever considered a tail light swap for any car, a few months later I was glad I hadn't cause it was a fad. It is one of the fastest ways to date your car. Use tattoo rules. Never buy tail lights when you're drunk, and always hold off and think about it for a few months.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
...Use tattoo rules. Never buy tail lights when you're drunk, and always hold off and think about it for a few months.
I actually followed that advice once while on shore leave while in the Navy. That is why I do NOT have Popeye anchors on my forearms today. :rotflmao:

I just ordered a pair of these:

http://www.jeepkj.com/forum/f196/high-power-reverse-lights-53436/

If I'm still hankering for completely updated lights in a few months I'll probably go with tjkj2002's recommendation. :)