Factory service and parts manuals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, I remember when this was originally posted:
http://www.jeepkj.com/forum/f196/factory-service-manual-link-posting-32719/
However I have had no issues with manuals I have posted to other sites, so I want to share the knowledge. Anyone who wrenches on their own rig should have these. These are all the KJ/KK manuals I have, I have some other Jeep as well as Ram and LX manuals as well (not posting them, if you need, ask). Hopefully the mods won't take this down (maybe they'll sticky it!).

Last edited:

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Crap...can one of you admin types add the 'y' in the title so it says factory? Apparently I type too fast...

FishermanAllen

Reaction score
However I have had no issues with manuals I have posted to other sites, so I want to share the knowledge. Anyone who wrenches on their own rig should have these. These are all the KJ/KK manuals I have, I have some other Jeep as well as Ram and LX manuals as well (not posting them, if you need, ask). Hopefully the mods won't take this down (maybe they'll sticky it!).

Thank you for sharing these

char2004liberty

Reaction score

I could really use the 2004 service manual, I bought the Chilton book and doesn't have what I need. Thank you in advance.

KJowner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I could really use the 2004 service manual, I bought the Chilton book and doesn't have what I need. Thank you in advance.
Search on here, there are several posts with links to free OEM manuals to download

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
.............................you LITERALLY quoted the link you need. Literally in your own post smh.

Latest posts

Members online