2006 renegade liberty Olive Drab lifted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2006 KJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
up for sale is my 2006 jeep liberty renegade. 6 SPEED manual. has a 3.7 v6. 55,000 miles. I bought it new in 2006 and have done all the modifications to it myself. it has a 3.5inch 'frankenlift' with Old Man Emu springs and Rancho shocks. ARB front bumper with smittybuilt XRC10 winch. Rocklizard fabrications custom roof rack. BFG KM2 265/75/16 (32x10.5) tires with 10k miles on them. Cragar D window wheels 4.10 gears with a rear detroit locker. Mopar rock rails, mopar engine, transmission, transfer case, and gas tank skid plates. ruffstuff rear diff cover, alum front diff collar. Jeepin by al's upper a-arms. Jeepin by al's shaved front CV axles, Jeepin by al Y link extention. I dissassembled the entire jeep and painted it true ARMY OLIVE DRAB. It has PPG waterborne base coat with PPG flat clear coat so it will never fade. Tail lights have been tinted with VHT nite shade and cleared with flat clear coat. custom flat white lettering. front windows professionally tinted 35%. K&N cold air intake, flowmaster exhaust. Silvania silverstar headlight bulbs.. hyper yellow fog light bulbs. custom trimmed rear bumper. Weathertech floor liners. In channel vent visors. Custom door handles. Custom LED front parking lights and turn signals in ARB housings. Paint job its self is worth $4000... and i have pictures to document every step of the repaint process which i will give the new owner so they can be sure no corners were cut. This jeep has never been wrecked... and no body work ever done (pictures verify that). Has brand new upper/lower rear control arms and rear parking brake assemblies (backing plates and all). Located in Clarksburg WV

Drives straight as an arrow and smooth as glass.

This jeep is in VERY nice condition. Clean inside and out.. low miles.. and everything works the way it should.

Price is 13,000. please PM for more information/pictures or my phone number. Thanks.

here is a link to all the pictures taken during the painting process. you can see it was done right... no corners were cut.. and the jeep was in perfect condition before painting (not painted because it was wrecked)
army OD pictures by 2006kj - Photobucket

YOUTUBE VIDEO Jeep Liberty Renegade Army Olive Drab FOR SALE 2006 - YouTube

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can't believe you're selling it man.

2006 KJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah.. just time for something different. Will def. miss it. i have this and a 2004 GTO for sale... which ever one doesnt sell will be traded in.

if i trade in the jeep i'll keep the skids, weather tech mats, storage boxes i built, and 31x10.5 studded duratracs on soft 8's.. ill be selling this stuff separate (only if the jeep gets traded).

cplchris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well hopefully you dont have to strip it down and trade it, its definitely worth the money your asking IMO but if you do have to trade it pm me ill def be interested in the storage boxes, truly awesome jeep you built though, 2 thumbs up

lautinjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man what the Hell to many of us Selling there GTO's got a link to it? have a 2006 GTO for a DD and Wife DD's the KJ. Plan to keep her Jeep and go AWD on the GTO after I get her another ride in a year or 2. Amazing Jeep by the way really nice I may steal a few of your idea's.

2006 KJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man what the Hell to many of us Selling there GTO's got a link to it? have a 2006 GTO for a DD and Wife DD's the KJ. Plan to keep her Jeep and go AWD on the GTO after I get her another ride in a year or 2. Amazing Jeep by the way really nice I may steal a few of your idea's.

yeah the GTO is a great car no doubt... here's a link to mine for sale.

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/cto/3087162926.html

steal any idea's you want.. that's how my jeep got to how it is now haha

mattrwinn

Reaction score
Backing Plates?

Where did you end up getting your new backing plates? Need some bad.

I wish you had this for sale about 6 months ago. Would have bought it up in a hurry.

2006 KJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you end up getting your new backing plates? Need some bad.

I wish you had this for sale about 6 months ago. Would have bought it up in a hurry.

got them as an assembly from jeep. came with all new ebrake parts already on it just had to take the axle out and bolt on the new assembly.

lautinjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't believe this hasn't been bid up yet. What happen to the link for the GTO it got flagged for removal?

badkittystt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely a beautiful Libby but unfortunately I do not know anyone in that part of the world. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jpat30

Reaction score
Is your Liberty still on the market and who makes those seat covers with rear storage. Those are awesome. Thanks.

2006 KJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jeep was sold about 2 months ago... new owners are outstanding people and the jeep will be used offroad very frequently if not daily for his job. Perfect!