What you all think of this for a second vehicle?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yosemite.kj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I clicked on the link, all it does is go to a login page.

2007 with 93,000, stock except:
1/2 in. clevis lift w/one extra pair of rear iso's
245/70R16 Hankook DynaPro A/T tires

Last edited:

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can only see the one pic without logging in, but what the heck. For $2200 bucks why not? Even if it needs a little maintenance and TLC it sure is cheap enough.

Go for it, Ryan! :pimp:

Bob

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
You need to look at it for sure but from just the pic and brief description it would be worth a look and it is black with black leather......pant pant...........haha

Dave

rocknrun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like a good deal to me; down here, a dealer will usually ask anywhere from $4500 to $5000 for a 2000 WJ. I had a 2000 XJ that I bought with 35,000 miles on it. When I quit using it as a daily driver it had 260,000 miles on the odometer. No major engine or drivetrain problems; of course I was pretty meticulous about maintenance. If the WJ is built as well as my XJ was, and was maintained, it still has a lot of miles left on it. (BTW, I know what you mean about the leather; before I totaled it, my Buick Rainier had leather seats, one of the few things I miss about that car).

yosemite.kj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it is in good condition, seems like a good buy. Gotta love that solid front axle and V8.

2007 with 93,000:
1/2 in. clevis lift w/one extra pair of rear iso's
245/70R16 Hankook DynaPro tires
Other Stuff

Last edited:

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Love my black 99 WJ....it was a Laredo, only had 4WD, sound package, foglights, EVIC, and tow package. Not loaded at all. But I loved it!

Latest posts

Members online