September 8th Arizona Mogollon Jeep Trip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GAWD!!!!!!!! What a relaxing and fun time that looked like!! Unless I drive 400+ miles north, there is no way I will see awesome scenery like that. The mountain we have in Michigan is called Mount Holly (which is just a hill). That's the closest I can get to looking over a "Rim" unless I'm drinking down some beers.

azmotoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just for the record, I have larger pics available -including- Individual pics of every Libby on the run as we were lined up at our second stop. If anyone wants a good shot of their ride, just let me know. Most of the pics were taken @ 6.1 Some @ 3.2 All turned out very detailed. Wish I had a place to share them with everyone. Maybe I'll have time to post them on Flickr later.

rkeegstra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
azmotoman - I can recommend photobucket.com, I haven't had any issues using that.

The mountain we have in Michigan is called Mount Holly (which is just a hill).

I can relate, Phil. We spent many years in Grand Rapids, then moved to Florida, where the highest point in the state is the top of the Thomas B. Manuel Bridge :D . Then a short stint in St. Louis, which has the coolest sounding thunder from the rocky rolling hills, and then Arizona. We've been here for almost 15 years.

azmotoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sent pics showcasing the group and Rob's Libby. Let me know if there are any others and I'll pick them out for you. We're talking in the mega range here, not KB's.

o8k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jazzy, short for Jasmine ;D

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For those with Google Earth here is a file of the track off of my GPS:
rim-trip.kmz

I marked a few of the more memorable stops so you can get an idea of what it was like up on the rim...