seeking oem longer rear control arms

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
It was impossible for me to get the right pinion angle with the JBA bracket.

I've thought about trying out IRO's adjustable WJ lower arms but never really had the spare cash to try it. I could get creative enough with the flares to fix up the inch or so offset in the swing angle. But everyone else is right...you will have to do something about that. As you see in my pic, there's not much room to play when stuffing your tires.
You must be registered for see images attach

Not impossible, have set up at least 12-15 with no vibes with the JBA bracket
What exactly do you think the WJ LCAs would do ?

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not impossible, have set up at least 12-15 with no vibes with the JBA bracket
What exactly do you think the WJ LCAs would do ?
Wasn't possible for me. I used the max amount of washers and still had vibes.

If I could adjust the LCAs to be just a hair longer (.5" or so), my pinion would come down and be flat again. Unfortunately though I worry about the driveshaft. And the swing angle. And my wallet.

u2slow

Full Access Member
Reaction score

If I could adjust the LCAs to be just a hair longer (.5" or so), my pinion would come down and be flat again. Unfortunately though I worry about the driveshaft. And the swing angle. And my wallet.

That's why I started looking into the WJ arms too.

But between the driveshaft length, and the UCA bushings actually lasting this time, I'm really tempted to leave well enough alone. At least until something fails.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score

Adjust one thing it affects 3 more which in turn affects 3 more , before too long you have it running sideways :happy175: