Renegade Runner Boards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whitejeep05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey folks,

New here, just got an 05 liberty sport and wanted to add runner boards(and maybe the light bank) to it. I saw that the Liberty Renegade has some factory ones, does anyone know if they bolt up directly to the liberty sport model? Also, what do those typically cost?

Thanks! This message board helped me fix several items on my jeep already...

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey folks,

New here, just got an 05 liberty sport and wanted to add runner boards(and maybe the light bank) to it. I saw that the Liberty Renegade has some factory ones, does anyone know if they bolt up directly to the liberty sport model? Also, what do those typically cost?

Thanks! This message board helped me fix several items on my jeep already...

Yes, they will bolt up directly. They aren't made anymore so if you do find some used ones they will likely be rusty and not worth the effort to clean/repair them.

Frankly, the running boards just get in the way, collect dirt and junk and reduce ground clearance. I'd suggest other mods way before running boards - like rock rails, new springs/shocks, better tires, improved lighting, etc. :waytogo:

Bob

whitejeep05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I appreciate the tip! I might try to find some aftermarket ones that are similar. Does anyone know the size? are they like 3 or 4" boards?

Latest posts

Members online