Rancho shocks at Summit Racing = $50 Visa Card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
I just received my Summit Racing wish book, and on the back cover was a deal on Rancho rs5000/rsx9000 shocks.

Buy 4 rs5000 series and receive a $50 Visa card

Buy 4 rsx9000 series and receive a $100 Visa card

I never priced them thru Summit, but it might be worth a look if you are planning on new shocks. I don't know if this is any big deal or not, just thought I would pass it along. :)

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good stuff...

From the very brief glimpse I had at the 9000 pricing it seems they are significantly more than the RSX17000 line.

17404 was about $60-$65, and I think the 9000 was something more like $100-$105! I hear they are great with the adjustability and all, but man that is pricey!

TAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bad thing about Summit is the "handling charge" Yeah, it's free shipping, but close to $15 handling charge???? I've got a $50 GC from them, but not sure what to buy as I will have to add extra $$$ to cover the Handling.

Red_KJ_666

Full Access Member
Reaction score
9000xl Shocks are more money but are worth the extra $$$ in my opinion. + you can get MyRide for them as well. the only problem is the rear shock hoops are mega low and you run the risk of smashing a adjuster off unless you Relocate your shock brackets higher like "Rescu2000" did. It's over on LOST http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=50998 It's still a crap shoot on breaking an adjuster but I have extra's

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.