Possesed power windows

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kjpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone else have this pop up?

I lowered the pax side window, but when I went to raise it up, it came up, but the driver's side went down! I was only using the pax switch. So I went to raise the driver's side window, & while using only the driver's switch, Driver's window went up, & pax window went down!

No matter what combination of switch usage I use one goes up & the other goes down. the rear windows work fine, but the power mirror also stopped working at about the same time.

If you know what might be up, let me know. Thanks!

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check fuses for the mirror situation, but i wouldn't think that its related..... Very Very Odd...

journeyjim

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mitchell south dakota from may through oct every y
Was the engine running? Voltage problem maybe? Since the buttons are all together I wonder if it's like a master switch? never have looked at the back side of the switches. Could be shorting from one to the other, have you spilled anything on the console?

kjpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was the engine running? Voltage problem maybe? Since the buttons are all together I wonder if it's like a master switch? never have looked at the back side of the switches. Could be shorting from one to the other, have you spilled anything on the console?

Engine was running & we were going about 70 MPH, so the alternator was spinning pretty good. No spills.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fixed! Fried window switch module. The mirrors still no workie, but fuses are fine.
Give the mirrors a few months,my passenger side mirror stopped working and started again after 6 months.Though my side mirrors never get moved unless I'm on a road trip then they both get pointed down to get views of both rear tires.