Opinion: On-line store experience

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AlexKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally I've found the elusive headlamp assembly for my KJ (left 55155812AD and right 55155813AD) in this site at a semi-reasonable price: USD 175 each

Also in here I've found the Renny lightbar in USD 438 and in this site in USD 457.

Have someone any experience with those on-line stores? Do you mind sharing?

Thanks! :)

Bullett55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally I've found the elusive headlamp assembly for my KJ (left 55155812AD and right 55155813AD) in this site at a semi-reasonable price: USD 175 each

Also in here I've found the Renny lightbar in USD 438 and in this site in USD 457.

Have someone any experience with those on-line stores? Do you mind sharing?

Thanks! :)

I Purchased a pair of OEM headlight assys from that site just three wks ago. Best price I found for OEMs. Shipping to me (CA) was $40+. But.., they were packed like they were expensive china - lol. All (or most) of the $39 - $90 stuff on ebay do not have the leveling adjustment that the OEMs have. Expensive but they look excellent.

AlexKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I Purchased a pair of OEM headlight assys from that site just three wks ago. Best price I found for OEMs. Shipping to me (CA) was $40+. But.., they were packed like they were expensive china - lol. All (or most) of the $39 - $90 stuff on ebay do not have the leveling adjustment that the OEMs have. Expensive but they look excellent.
Thank you very much! I'm going to order right away :)

Might check this place out,have dealt with them several times.
http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/raframecatalog.php
I've bought several times there... Highly recommended, but they don't have Export headlamp assemblys or Renny lightbars. Thanks anyway :)

Alax, I would make sure they ship outside the US first before you buy anything...
No problem mate... I have a mailbox in the US (Miami, FL), and then a shipping company send me the items to the end of the world :) (for USD 10 + a *LOT* of taxes and fees) :D Thanks for your concern Tony :)

PD: Despite I have a gasser and I'm pretty happy with it, CRD Rules :D

Last edited:

Bullett55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just FYI, the 'Mopar Wholesale' lights are USA spec of course, not Euro spec.

AlexKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just FYI, the 'Mopar Wholesale' lights are USA spec of course, not Euro spec.
No. I asked specifically for one of the Export P/Ns (55155812AD & 55155813AD... those are the non-motorized). Thanks for the warning :)

Cheers! :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.