Newhampshire new project 07 3.7 151k miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Snowstorm556

Reaction score
Hi all new to the fourms but not the jeep family. I Daily drive an 87 comanche and own a 2000 cherokee and now an 07 liberty that was my mother’s unfortunately its been neglected but its getting a second chance at life. The rockers are gone the drivers side doors are hurting the fenders need work but thats not going to stop me from stitching it back together. Just bought a brand new used rear end to replace the one my mother ran out of oil. Its worth more to me than 300$ to the scrapper IMO. So it’ll be my trail rig after some DIY body panels, tires, differential and brakes and de mousing.

Attachments

• IMG_2601.jpeg
    IMG_2601.jpeg
    244.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2595.jpeg
    IMG_2595.jpeg
    227.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2574.jpeg
    IMG_2574.jpeg
    301.6 KB · Views: 10

kylejeep

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I've been here a while but just started posting today.

KJowner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like a good project, hope you can weld!

ccg2301

Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the forum, sounds like you know your way around Jeeps, good luck with your project. looking forward to seeing the finished results.

seafish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow...what a project!!!
And here I thought my current 200k timing belt, turbo, glow plug, thermostat housing, cooling fan replacement project was intricate. :rolleyes:

I did see some prefab aftermarket rocker covers/inserts that pretty nicely fit and cleaned up the rotted out rocker panels on another KJ. Super easy to install once the rot was cut back some. Saw them somewhere recently while I was digging into other KJ things ...lemme know if you're interested in them and I'll try to find the link.

Edit-- found 'em

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.