New Jeep

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tjdreams

Reaction score
Hi all
I'm new here But not to Jeeps
I have a 02 TJ Trail Rig
and a 07 KJ Daily Driver

I have a few Questions but not sure where to post them so I apologize if this is the wrong spot

1 my 07 KJ Sport was bought used Is their any way to get a copy of the original build sheet for it?

2 It has the remote entry on the key and the security chip so a regular blank will not work.
Does Jeep make a remote start that is compatible with the security chip that I can have added?

3 anyone got any pictures of the rear CARGO AREA TRAY, CARGO ORGANIZER(part #82209443)
I'm trying to decide between that and the regular Cargo Area Security Covers
Is it worth the extra expense Or is their something better on the market?

4 are their any aftermarket parts ans accessories catalogs/magazines out there for the Liberty?

AbsoluteRenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome. you found a great site. you can request an emailed build sheet from jeep on the jeep website. mopar does make a decent remote start, check out mopar.com fro that, i think its a bit overpriced as im currently in the market for one. you can get a nice one that'll "read" your key fob and keep it in memory, or just get a key made for around 60(for the key, not the fob)theres lots of places for aftermarket parts, check out the forum a little more, there will be some names around. oh, and not sure about the cargo stuff. i have a huskey rear liner and love it, little nicer then the mopar one, keeps my wet dogs from making puddles after swimming. i have the mopar jeep slush mats too, but eventually i'lll try the husky ones in those.

K Dje Ryu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! As for aftermarket Liberty stuff, there's not a lot of places that take them serious enough, sadly. However, there are a few bright lights in the darkness.

rocklizardfabrications.com
jeepinbyal.com
boulderbars.com (steel cargo rack http://www.boulderbars.com/kj_interior_rack.htm)
rustysoffroad.com (people have said they don't have the best customer service)
I tell everyone to avoid rocky-road.com now because well, it's been almost 10 months and they still haven't returned my money or sent me the UCAs that I paid for. And they have a lot of bad info on their website. Some of the more well known jeep sites will occasionally have stuff, too. jparts.com for instance.

Now, all that said, I believe that if you use the links at the top of the page to get to some of these sites, this site earns a little bit of money to pay hosting costs and what-not so, can't hurt to use the link to get to 'em when you see it.

Oh, and you can also go to any Jeep/Chrysler dealership with the VIN and get a build sheet. Took about 2 minutes, for me.

Last edited:

nightowl90028

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to this site! im fairly new too and love all the input i get, only reason i decided to get another KJ simply from the great info i get! so your in good hands with these guys! anyways.. I actualy have a cargo organizer from mopar and it works great holds all my cleaning stuff, easy to remove and put in over and over! i would be willing to sell it to you for 75.00 plus shipping alot cheaper then 225 off jeep accessorie websites.(just p.m me if interested) and about the remote start my brothers KJ has the remote start and he has a 2006 and it came from ebay for about 90.00 and he tried to install it himself and it didnt work so got the local bestbuy to do it(we have connections dunno if they will install if you dont buy it from them) but i heard almost any aftermarket remote start will work as long as you have a bypass key(spare key) my brother needed one because of the chip

wyckoffjeep.com is a great site
ebay i think is awesome always 1,700 parts for the liberty on there at all times!!!

Hope this helps