Just bought 2011 Jeep Liberty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LukeD26

Reaction score
Hey everyone. First off, this is my first time posting on a forum and I'm new to Jeeps, so take it east on me:Big Laugh: I just bought a 2011 Jeep Liberty and I have a couple of questions. First, I'm looking to get new tires on it. What do you think are the biggest tires I cant fit onto it without a lift and without any rubbing? Any suggestions on the best off road tires? I also want to get new rims. What size rim would I need to get to fit with the tire? (Sorry I don't know much about cars). So basically, I just need help with what is the biggest size tire I can fit on it and what size rim would fit in that tire?

Thanks!

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. First off, this is my first time posting on a forum and I'm new to Jeeps, so take it east on me:Big Laugh: I just bought a 2011 Jeep Liberty and I have a couple of questions. First, I'm looking to get new tires on it. What do you think are the biggest tires I cant fit onto it without a lift and without any rubbing? Any suggestions on the best off road tires? I also want to get new rims. What size rim would I need to get to fit with the tire? (Sorry I don't know much about cars). So basically, I just need help with what is the biggest size tire I can fit on it and what size rim would fit in that tire?

Thanks!

Welcome
UNLIFTED
245-70-16 tire size
wheels 16X7 with 5 inches of back spacing ( same as stock )

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Luke. Looks like you are already getting good info.

Dave