Ironman Lift Kit Review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old Hick

Reaction score
Well, I found my Lift.
I wanted a lift for my Jeep Liberty. So I went online and did a lot of searching for different types of lifts for the liberty. I read a LOT of reviews on different forums, and asked a Lot of question and found that the cheapest route to go on the Liberty was NOT a spacer lift but a Full New Coil and New shock lift. I found that just adding spacers wears out the upper and lower ball joints super fast and cost more in the long run than just a new coil lift does.
So now I search for which coil lift to get. I found OME old man emu, which is very popular.
Also, Ironman lift which is an Awesome lift and has Better reviews than the EMU lift as far as Ride comfort, and spring sag.
So I went with the IRONMAN lift. now where to buy it. I found Jeepnbyal had them for the Jeep Liberty Jeep (KJ) for $813 plus $85 for shipping. I inquired about a discount and was told they do Not offer discounts to individuals, which is fair, but I had to try anyway...
Then I contacted ironman themselves, and was told to ask a local dealer, so back to the internet I went.
I found AXS OFFROAD was local to me, as in the same State, not city, so I contacted them.
WOW, Super Friendly and Knowledgeable guy that I talked with, his name is Cass. He helped me find the Exact lift I was looking for, and gave me a Discount.
The Lift I ordered consist of:
12712LGR (2) Nitro Gas Long Rear Shocks
12711GR (2) Nitro Gas Front Struts
JEEP015B (1) Set of Rear Performance Coil Springs
JEEP014C (1) Set of Front Constant Load Coil Springs
They only sell the Ironman lifts, and other accessories. But they do offer this complete lift and with a Discount if you asked for it.
some people say that it's not the discount that matters, and that we shouldn't ask for them, but I will ask for a discount, and Appreciate it when i do get one, and will continue to buy from that person or Company as a Loyal customer.
I purchased the IRONMAN Lift kit and got a Tracking number that night via Text and Email. It came UPS and was at my door 2 days after I placed the order. WOW!
I am Very Happy with my Whole Experience with AXS Offroad from Start to Finish.
They Have Ironman Lift kits for ALL Jeeps, Land cruisers, 4Runners, Tacoma's, etc...
They have Winches, Cables, Winch Bumpers, LED Lights, Storage, Tents for Jeeps and SUV's.
It's a Great place Shop for the Off Road Enthusiasts.
Go to their website AXS OFFROAD and there should be a link to ask for a discount on Your lift, winch bumper, LED Lights ETC...
I got my hole lift for the Liberty including Shipping for less than normal price. $730 for lift, and $45 for S/H.
Do I get money back for for adverting for them, No. That is not what this post is about, it is about letting people know that they Can get a discount from an Honest company if they ask for one.
Thank you.

Last edited:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Where did you get it from?
Why did you have to pay shipping if they were local to you , just curious

Last edited:

Jim McClain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Old Hick, you just posted 7 affiliate links in that one post to try to get an additional 5% worth of products from that company for every sale made to whoever clicks one of your links. I wouldn't have brought it up, but SEVEN times - jeez, that's a little excessive and selfish on your part. It might also be infringing on the rights of the forum owner to monetize the content on this site. Did you ask anyone's permission to plant all them affiliate links?

That wasn't a review. It was a blatant attempt to make money off JeepKJ.com members and visitors.

Old Hick

Reaction score
They are Local as in the same State, not is same City.

7 links is my fault, as after I posted it, The links did not show up, therefore I Edited the post and tried to enter the link again, and I did that a couple times due to the fact it didn't look like it was showing up.

boboborino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are Local as in the same State, not is same City.

7 links is my fault, as after I posted it, The links did not show up, therefore I Edited the post and tried to enter the link again, and I did that a couple times due to the fact it didn't look like it was showing up.

That's fine, however, I do see you know how to edit.:emotions34: Once is fine, two would be questionable, but SEVEN?:Nonono:And you still didn't go back to delete?

I am with you on the whole "asking for a better price" schtick, you'll never know if you don't ask. Glad you got what you were looking for at a reasonable purchase price.

Bert

Last edited:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh well he ordered front struts instead of front shocks anyways :happy175:

Old Hick

Reaction score
Oh well he ordered front struts instead of front shocks anyways :happy175:

Call it what you want to Tom, but even Jeepinbyal call them Struts.... to each their own... :shrug:

Re-Edited

Last edited:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Call it what you want to Tom, but even Jeepinbyal call them Struts.... to each their own... :shrug:

Re-Edited

Yes they do since the manufactures list them incorrectly,
So does this place have an actual building ?
Seems they are more of a mailorder only business and just a handsoff middle man .
Also which kit did you get?
HD or regular springs

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Old Hick, you just posted 7 affiliate links in that one post to try to get an additional 5% worth of products from that company for every sale made to whoever clicks one of your links. I wouldn't have brought it up, but SEVEN times - jeez, that's a little excessive and selfish on your part. It might also be infringing on the rights of the forum owner to monetize the content on this site. Did you ask anyone's permission to plant all them affiliate links?

That wasn't a review. It was a blatant attempt to make money off JeepKJ.com members and visitors.

That's fine, however, I do see you know how to edit. Once is fine, two would be questionable, but SEVEN?And you still didn't go back to delete?

Guys VigLink adds links automatically, and cannot be removed (I've tried...). That revenue goes to our site...so...

Notice on multiple links if you hover over them, there is a toast that reads "Link added by VigLink." That includes many of your posts.

He posted a link to the site he used twice and was trying to help people out.

Just because it isn't JBA doesn't mean it isn't legit. Get your heads out of your arses people.

Last edited:

Jim McClain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys VigLink adds links automatically, and cannot be removed (I've tried...). That revenue goes to our site...so...

Notice on multiple links if you hover over them, there is a toast that reads "Link added by VigLink." That includes many of your posts.

He posted a link to the site he used twice and was trying to help people out.

Just because it isn't JBA doesn't mean it isn't legit. Get your heads out of your arses people.

I manage or own other forums and understand exactly what VigLink does. AXS is not one of the advertising partners of VigLink. If this site uses VigLink Insert, then it's possible the word OFFROAD could be converted into a link that helps support this site. If the site owner has enabled VigLink Convert, it may change links to non-partners to partner links, depending on the settings. There are a number of variables/settings that none of us know. Could be that affiliate links, like those posted by Old Hick, may not be converted (that's the way it works on one of the sites I manage).

Bottom line is, Old Hick's goal in posting here for the first time in over 7 months was to take advantage of the targeted opportunity to earn 5% on every sale made to anyone who clicks one of his original 7 links (NOW only 2). That would mean $36.50 goes to his account if you bought the same kit he did - and another 36.50 to his account for each and every other sale of that same product. If that were allowed, heck, I'd be posting my own affiliated links here every single day. One of the sites I manage is a hunting forum. I'd have no trouble coming up with an affiliate link that would earn me more than the owner pays me to manage his website - some of them rifles cost thousands of dollars.

What he did was unethical. I called him on it.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I manage or own other forums and understand exactly what VigLink does. AXS is not one of the advertising partners of VigLink. If this site uses VigLink Insert, then it's possible the word OFFROAD could be converted into a link that helps support this site. If the site owner has enabled VigLink Convert, it may change links to non-partners to partner links, depending on the settings. There are a number of variables/settings that none of us know. Could be that affiliate links, like those posted by Old Hick, may not be converted (that's the way it works on one of the sites I manage).

Bottom line is, Old Hick's goal in posting here for the first time in over 7 months was to take advantage of the targeted opportunity to earn 5% on every sale made to anyone who clicks one of his original 7 links (NOW only 2). That would mean $36.50 goes to his account if you bought the same kit he did - and another 36.50 to his account for each and every other sale of that same product. If that were allowed, heck, I'd be posting my own affiliated links here every single day. One of the sites I manage is a hunting forum. I'd have no trouble coming up with an affiliate link that would earn me more than the owner pays me to manage his website - some of them rifles cost thousands of dollars.

What he did was unethical. I called him on it.

Another thing I was stupid on
never even knew such a thing existed
Man could I ever make some extra much needed money! LOL:happy175::shrug::icon_lol::whip::gr_grin:
But thats not my way so......