I'm also get rock rails!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AlexKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also got rock rails!

The bad scissor jack excuse end up well for me... new rock rails!! :D

You must be registered for see images

Also I get extended 2 breathers: front diff and transmission.

Cheers! :)

Last edited:

AlexKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how did you extend the breathers? did you get longer tubing or just add on with a coupler?
Just add on fuel tubing (wrapped in some sort of cloth) with a brass coupler (I didn't found plastic ones) and a adjustable metallic clamp.

rockymountain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool! nice job. Those rock rails look like they would look real nice on my Red Jeep!

Where did you get and how much?

AlexKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool! nice job. Those rock rails look like they would look real nice on my Red Jeep!

Where did you get and how much?
Thanks :) They are custom made and with the current exchange rate, they costs me (painted and installed) about USD483.

Cheers!:)

Last edited:

Sirthor1881

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You don't happen to have the measurements for the basic rock rail? I have searched everywhere for some plans/drawings of them. They look great. I like how that tube goes upwards like that.

AlexKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how long did it take to fab up the rails?
1 day for taking measures, order and purshase materials, 2 days for welding and painting, and 1 more to mount'em to the frame.

You don't happen to have the measurements for the basic rock rail? I have searched everywhere for some plans/drawings of them. They look great. I like how that tube goes upwards like that.
Sadly no... I haven't... I only participated in the overall design (for example, the upward angle)... The guys from the shop did everything else...

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
The rock rails and breather extensions look good Alex.

Dave

AlexKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for your kind words and for sharing my joy... I've learned so much here... I'm deeply grateful... :)

And yeah... No Liberty's around here... just Cherokee's... which sometimes comes to be a little bit problematic when you try to buy some parts... Often the guy in the other side of the shelf ask "the Cherokee with the squared lights or the rounded lights?" :D

Latest posts

Members online