Hello from Southwest Louisiana..........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boudreaux & Missy

Reaction score
Hello all I am the proud owner of a 2002 Jeep Liberty Limited edition that a dear friend of mine sold me at a very good deal.

Haven't put in 4 wheel mode yet but that time will come soon enough.

Me and my wife are avid gardeners and have 3 total. I also have a small engine repair shop part time repairing lawn mowers and weed whackers. ETC ETC.

Thanks for add on and I look forward to posting more soon......

boboborino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum! Sounds like a great life, I'm a little envious. My wife and I always "seriously joke" about quitting our day jobs and starting a home based business. Maybe one day we'll stop joking!

Again, welcome!

Bert

GunnerSchenck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!! Always nice to see someone joining km their own terms to share the website, rather than waiting for a problem to arise. Let us know when you finally decide to throw it in 4wd, these things really come alive when they leave the pavement. I always tell my girlfriend the Jeep is happier off the road than on it. Welcome and happy jeepin! (biggthumpup)

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome and hope you enjoy the forum. Great people and info here.

Dave

ltd02

Comfortably numb
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome!!! You can't beat this site for any sort of info you may need about your KJ.

Latest posts

Members online