FS: Jeep parts, speakers, Roof Basket, KC and PIAA Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spechuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a few things for sale from my Jeep:

Rola Roof Cargo Basket - very good condition, comes with all brackets and mounting tools. Has working rear mounted back-up lights but can easily be removed if you don't want them. Fairing not shown in pictures but it is included and currently on the basket. $SOLD

You must be registered for see images attach

Pair of KC 130 Watt long range daylighters - very good condition, no cracks, perfectly functioning with harness (actually 2 harnesses, they're tapped together so you'd have spare parts, relays, fuses). $SOLD

Pair of PIAA 510 XT SMR driving lights xtreme white plus beam - BRAND NEW, still in box. $SOLD

2 Pairs of Kicker KS600 speakers - BRAND NEW, still in box. Bought them, decided not to install because I'm happy with my current speakers. Comes with 02-07 installation bracket. $SOLD

2007 Jeep KJ / Liberty stock suspension - great condition, pair of front/rear struts (no top mounting plates) + pair of front/rear coil springs. No leaks, no sagging. $offers

**Prices don't include shipping, I will ship all items except for basket. Open to reasonable offers depending on interest volume.

Thanks!!

Last edited:

Xodius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please pm me a price on the KCs with shipping to 89101-business address. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ACWeller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does the basket come with everything shown in the picture? Where in MI are you located?

cplchris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
still got the piaa lights? if so pm me a price with shipping to 12205 zip code

iMTB

JPOTM WINNER
Reaction score
Your Jeep looks sick! I was sure those were 265/70s until I looked in your sig.