Clear Front Turn Signal Lenses (07)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

toniintc

Reaction score
Hello,

I replaced my taillights on my 07 liberty limited with a "european" style variety that has clear plastic outer lenses instead of red (and black under). This looks very good with my black Liberty. I found a (rather expensive) third brake light that is the same look. I'd like to replace the front turn signal lenses with the same, but can't find anything. Does anyone know of something? (ie white outer lense, yellow bulb)

Thank you.

teckman02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no one makes clear front turn signals for the 05-07 years but i keep thinking that someone on one of the forums made or tried to make a set of there own

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah there are a few people that tried to make their own. I forget how.

...Out of curiosity, did you get the black Altezza lights like I did?? <:D They look sweeeettt

toniintc

Reaction score
No. I like the Altezza better now that I see them. I ordered these. I wasn't super excited about them at first but they grew on me and now I like them. They were just different than I expected.

If anyone has a lead on how to make the front signals, I'm very interested. I'll search the forum more. Thanks.

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No. I like the Altezza better now that I see them. I ordered these. I wasn't super excited about them at first but they grew on me and now I like them. They were just different than I expected.

If anyone has a lead on how to make the front signals, I'm very interested. I'll search the forum more. Thanks.

Those are Altezzas :p

Attachments

• TRUCK.jpg
    TRUCK.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 68

Latest posts

Members online