By request, night/day shots of smoke corner lenses

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thecause17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another forum member PM'd me and requested some night/day shots with lights on of my smoke corners, so I figured I'd post them for everyone.

You must be registered for see images

Night

thecause17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tokyojoe1965 said:
It would be cool if you could get them strobe across the lens....like the Cylons.......and Kit.

Haha, not my taste really, although I know how to design the circuitry to do that.

thecause17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
kokali22 said:
Sweet! Thanks for the pics! Do you think you could get some of JUST the parking lights? Taken like the 3rd picture? O:)

I just have this one from a while back.

R.Rabbit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...down the rabbit hole just ahead of Alice.
Looks good. Did you get them off ebay and how is the fit/finish? Last time I bought some 'aftermarket' lenses they fit like crap and one always leaked.

BTW, are you rolling a "limited"? I like the look of the fender flares with the hardware showing as apposed to the cleaner look.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
how about some twilight pictures.. :D just kidding ya..

he is rolling freedom edition, the "nice" one.

thecause17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
kokali22 said:
haha I ment
thecause17 said:
kokali22 said:
Do you think you could get some of JUST the parking lights ON?

I just have this one from a while back.

Sorry, that's what I thought you meant, and since I already posted pics of them on, I didn't see a point and posting more pics of the same thing.

hyedipin said:
he is rolling freedom edition, the "nice" one.

Haha, I like it, but I'm missing a lot of the "nice" features that a Limited would have..like power/heated seats, EVIC, and so on...mine's just basically a Sport with some goodies thrown on it...at least I have the sunroof though. \:D/

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
You also got the 17" no-good-tires-fit rims. :) wasn't yours selec-trac as well?

thecause17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hyedipin said:
You also got the 17" no-good-tires-fit rims. :) wasn't yours selec-trac as well?

No Select-Trac, just the standard Command-Trac...not sure if it was an option to get the Select-Trac though...I wish it had it.

the_titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am surprised by the number of people that get the clear lenses and use amber bulbs in them. I think they look awful in the daylight with the egg yolk bulbs and would be using stealth bulbs from day one if I could get them for the 05+

thecause17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the_titan said:
I am surprised by the number of people that get the clear lenses and use amber bulbs in them. I think they look awful in the daylight with the egg yolk bulbs and would be using stealth bulbs from day one if I could get them for the 05+

Yeah, I've seen the stealth bulbs advertised, haven't gotten around to it...these ones came with the lights.