and here is my KJ....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tarikleesimsek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys. I signed up in this forum to get some ideas for my liberty. I need to find some parts, discuss and etc.
Here are some pics of my girl.Enjoy...
.:smokin:
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Nice Jeep,welcome to the site,we can damn sure spend your money for you.

Tarikleesimsek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice Jeep,welcome to the site,we can damn sure spend your money for you.

Thank you!
Great!!! I love it! :badger_1:
I have a longggg list! to start:
-I want a roof rack that i can not find anywhere!
-Roof lights.
Just like this guy :)

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
the lights that you want are factory renegade lights, can buy them and install no problem
Roof rack? there are tons of options out there what kind do you want?
If again its like the one in the picture its only on the Renegades, a lot of people remove them as they are just plastic and will not hold much of anything

Tarikleesimsek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the lights that you want are factory renegade lights, can buy them and install no problem
Roof rack? there are tons of options out there what kind do you want?
If again its like the one in the picture its only on the Renegades, a lot of people remove them as they are just plastic and will not hold much of anything

Alright! That is the one! I am just not looking to carry stuff on it so i will be fine.I just love how it looks on it. Completes the whole look. Is there anyone you know who removed it and d like to sell me? :))) :icon_lol:

theroofable

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can do a search for them. HERE has alot of mopar parts, not sure how good that particular website is, but they sell the mopar parts. Not sure how good your mechanical skills are, or what you are looking to do with your kj. If youre looking for general use, I would get the front tow hooks and a rear reciever if you do not have them, since you live in an area with snow. You may never need them, but good to have. You can also do a lift, check the lift section for ideas. There are also alot of small mods in the how to section that are either very useful or just fun in general.

Tarikleesimsek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can do a search for them. HERE has alot of mopar parts, not sure how good that particular website is, but they sell the mopar parts. Not sure how good your mechanical skills are, or what you are looking to do with your kj. If youre looking for general use, I would get the front tow hooks and a rear reciever if you do not have them, since you live in an area with snow. You may never need them, but good to have. You can also do a lift, check the lift section for ideas. There are also alot of small mods in the how to section that are either very useful or just fun in general.

Thank you for your help i will check the website right now and stay on the forum and check them all up! I am new but i will be long :):Big Laugh:

Tarikleesimsek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn they have a lot of nice stuff on this website but prices are ridiculous. For ex. front air deflector (bug shield) is normally tops $ 50. But its $ 80 there.

theroofable

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some are priced high, others are average. Not saying I would buy anything from that particular website, just showing what the parts were. ;) So what kind of skills do you have, and available tools/work space?

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright! That is the one! I am just not looking to carry stuff on it so i will be fine.I just love how it looks on it. Completes the whole look. Is there anyone you know who removed it and d like to sell me? :))) :icon_lol:

I've got the roof rack from my '03 Renegade available if you want it. It has a crack on the back cross piece but it works fine and will attach to your roof rails with the 4 OEM connectors. Pop me a PM and we'll discuss terms...! :party52:

I also have the Renegade side rails with the attachment points and all bolts and the rear tow hook for anyone who wants them. The rails are in fair condition (rust) the rear tow hook with bolts is perfect. (Added rear hitch so can't use the rear hook.)

Lemme know...

Bob

Tarikleesimsek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some are priced high, others are average. Not saying I would buy anything from that particular website, just showing what the parts were. ;) So what kind of skills do you have, and available tools/work space?

I have mechanical skills. i have worked at a mechanics before so i pretty know how to fix a lot of stuff. I have a garage a lot of tools and etc but i am just not into it anymore. I m like '' let me take it to someone '' :) Before kj i used to have hyundai s-coupe and i did a lot of mods and created a monster but now i have kj and it is totally different class so i have pretty much have no idea on mods and etc! :shrug:

Btw thank you so much guys i will check this website too. And Bob i will get back to you. I really need the rack. can you send me pictures? [email protected]

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and nice black jeep you have there.

Where in NY are you? I am up by Saratoga.

Dave

Tarikleesimsek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and nice black jeep you have there.

Where in NY are you? I am up by Saratoga.

Dave

Thank you so much. I am in Queens. Yeah yeah garage kept black KJ, never met the mud unfortunately. A lot of potholes though!!! :pp:

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where were the 2nd and 3rd pictures taken?