Yokohama Geolandar AT/S

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CAL-KAY-JAY

Reaction score
Is anyone running these? I've somehow managed to squeeze 37,000 out of the sucky stock Goodyear Wrangler STs and I'm looking at replacements. Tread pattern looks good, and all the online reviews are good, just wanted to check with some other Libby owners and see what you guys got to say. Thanks

J-Thompson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is anyone running these? I've somehow managed to squeeze 37,000 out of the sucky stock Goodyear Wrangler STs and I'm looking at replacements. Tread pattern looks good, and all the online reviews are good, just wanted to check with some other Libby owners and see what you guys got to say. Thanks

I am running them on the KJ
it has 255/70's on OE wheels with OME med springs
they are a great road tire but dont expect much from them off road and you will not be let down ,I am coming from MTR's how ever
the good part is that my MPG's are up and the noise is down ,way down

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
J summed it up.. Love my tires on road and in snow but in thick mud they act like you would expect an A/T to..

2003renegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have 245/70/16s on my stock wheels and i looooove them. took my kj to az and went trailin with my buddy too, they can handle rocks and mud!. i will def. get these again

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
I am debating between these and the Toyo Open Country's for my next set.

You may already know which ones I might recommend. I recommended that particular tire which you mentioned to a guy at work, on his Tahoe and he couldn't be happier. :D

Reaction score
dont leave the bfg at ta/ko out of the question. or the mtr's or any other mud tire. you might get into some serious stuff before you next tires and you will wish you had something tougher and better mud traction

jnaut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I roll with the Yoko at/s and they're excellent tires. I prefer AT's because I can't afford to sacrifice on-road handling. Yeah, if you do a lot of deep mud stuff, (and live in a dry climate on-road) an MT will probably suit you better. But if you do light to moderate off-roading and avoid the deep mud (as I do), you'll be very impressed with these tires. Mine handled in snow great this last winter.

CAL-KAY-JAY

Reaction score
Thanks, I'm not really looking for a serious off road tire. My Libby is more a DD than a trail rig. Just want a tire that I can take off road when the mood strikes me.

jnaut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I'm not really looking for a serious off road tire. My Libby is more a DD than a trail rig. Just want a tire that I can take off road when the mood strikes me.

You won't be disappointed with the Yoko's then. And, they're a pretty decent price, too.