Yet another Jeep newbie....lol

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NotMyRenegade

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am so happy that forums like these exist.I'm a guy who likes to do as much mechanical work as possible on a vehicle because A) I know the work is getting done properly and B) its gonna save me money and C) just because I like wrenching. My wife recently purchased a 2005 Renegade ( her dream machine BTW ) with 145,000 km. Body and undercarriage in amazing condition surprisingly because here in Canada the salt can do a number on vehicles. Now I told her that I'm not to familiar with Jeeps and that because everything was still stock and original their would probably be a lot of maintenance work that would need to be done , but that didn't matter to her so that being said we all know the saying "happy wife , happy life". So now I have some issues that need to be resolved so I will have to find the right section to ask the questions I have but here I will just say....Glad to be here and thanks for havin' me.

lfhoward

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Luckily these Jeeps are not difficult to work on, and there are a lot of knowledgeable people here who are happy to help. Feel free to ask away.

Latest posts