Wrangler Concepts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Jeep has taken the wraps off of the batch of concept Wranglers it’s bringing to its annual Easter Jeep Safari in Moab, Utah, this year, and they’re like a tribute album filled with some of the brand’s greatest hits.

The first goes way back to the beginning. The Jeep Staff Car is a stripped down Wrangler, with painted steel wheels, no doors or B-pillars, military blackout lights on the front fenders, and an artillery-box style cooler. It’s sand-colored inside and out, and features low back seats, a metal floor, and rides on a lifted suspension and military-spec Firestone tires.

The Jeep Chief is a little more laid back. Inspired by the 1970’s Cherokee, it has chrome bumpers, a Wagoneer razor grille, slotted mag wheels, removable side windows, and a vintage surfer-style interior design complete with floral prints and wood planking on the cargo bay floor.

...and more...

Lots of interesting pictures at the site:

Jeep takes a ride through its history with Wrangler concepts

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
That is about what I've been trying to turn my Liberty into. Nice!

It was the test for the KJ more or less, glad they went the way they did cause it was ugly
The like the JK Africa and it is the ONLY time you'll hear me say I like a JK

Latest posts

Members online