Working sat:(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Budviper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I got my old job back and we are working sat. So the facts are I planed on going even if my kj wasn't ready , and it isn't but I have money coming in now lol so next trip will be crawling! I am either going to head there after work or be there early Sunday at least I can check out the rides. Hope that y'all haven't left :smokin:

Midgear

Reaction score
yeesh.. I'm working 3:30 PM - 2:00 AM 7 days a week.. don't have time for shit LOL..

got to wash the Jeep yesterday, bout all I had time for. least the checks will be monsterous and perhaps I can afford some modz.

desync0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been working 6 days a week since LAST September, with so many people working overtime the economy can't be that bad =P Especially since we deliver the parts to one of the big 3 assembly plants.

SETexasLibby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, i've been hitting 60hrs a week with ease for the past month or so, and usually its at least 50hrs in a "normal" week.