Wood Panel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Personally, I'd be more willing to spend $795 to get it taken off than put on. But, if you like it, then that's what matters. I was just never a big fan of the wood paneled thing (interior or exterior).

kj lad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys, but I have never understood the American taste for wood look cars. I would NEVER do that to any of my cars!

Ian

Gentleman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure what the product is made of and I am sure quality has improved over the years, but remembering having the vinyl look like wood on an Aspen station wagon (now I'm showing my age), but once it was dinged it was ugly and a very costly repair even back in the days when repairs were a lot cheaper. Would never have it again

Bob

OBX KJ

Reaction score
Gentleman said:
Not sure what the product is made of and I am sure quality has improved over the years, but remembering having the vinyl look like wood on an Aspen station wagon (now I'm showing my age), but once it was dinged it was ugly and a very costly repair even back in the days when repairs were a lot cheaper. Would never have it again

Bob

Like this one ?

You must be registered for see images attach