Wish me luck....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Going out to use my new cordless rotary (not a porter cable even though that was what I asked for) with zymol and both cars. Mainly focusing on my parents truck becuase I want to see how the dark blue will look. Never done it before. I've been reading up on it and I guess I'll figure it out. Good thing I did read though. I was starting to think about clay barring it every time I waxed and read that would disintegrate the clear coat. I'll post pics if it turns out good.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, if anyone's sprinkler overshoots and hits it today, I swear I'm gonna kick in their door. It was the first time I used an orbital and I think it went pretty good. No swirls or anything like that. I just never realized how many rock chips I had. AS far as the cordless, I wouldnt really recommend it, they lost charge pretty quickly and one of the batteries kept falling out.