Winch bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Good Day from Beautiful British Columbia, Canada Eh!

Doe's anybody on this forum know if an after market bush/brush/bull guard winch bumper exists for a Liberty?
I see many bush/brush/bull guards (call 'em what you will!) from all the leading manufactures...
But non seem to facilitate a winch mount!
Most in fact seem to be nothing more than an over glorified "Bling" item that holds at best one set of auxiliary lamps!
I'm not looking for a "show" item, but rather something that functions and looks good at the same time.
(I might be out to lunch, stupid, or generally bare foot in the head, maybe I have over looked something! That and,
I would make one for myself, but I am now disabled and sitting, standing, and physical labor cannot be done anymore.)
So I figured that I would contribute to the economy and buy something off the shelf for once!
Alas... I have found nothing yet!

Ry

Oh... I own a 1976 Leyland Mini, which I am the second owner. My father bought the car new!
It has 24000 original miles on it ! It had an original 35 hp!
Now it is a full on Rally car.
It now sports 135 bhp. and all the S$%T ... In fact over $50000.00

Thanks
Ry

Jeger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ARB makes the Bullbar
TJM also has a winch bumber..coming to the states soon. I dont know about Canada though.

You could also get a Front hitch and hook one up that way. Or Rocklizards front bumper which has a receiver in it as well.