which lights are these?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know what they are, but they don't look to be in a very good location. One trip out and those things would be toast :eek:

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive got a rather big scratch in that very location from a rock ledge. Mud flap would be non existent if I had one at the time.

beartard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They're cheap, aftermarket fog lights mounted on the rear. Autozone and Advance have them on the shelf. They have a flat lighting pattern.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those do look like the ones you can get at Advance or Wallyworld that I have seen. I have been looking for something to throw more light when I shift to reverse and a place to mount them. Behind the rear tire like that is not a mounting option for me.

So far I am thinking of drilling holes in the rear bumper and mounting lights in there and wire them to come on when I shift into reverse. I didn't want to run a roof basket or crossbars just to have something to attach lights to.

Dave

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Those do look like the ones you can get at Advance or Wallyworld that I have seen. I have been looking for something to throw more light when I shift to reverse and a place to mount them. Behind the rear tire like that is not a mounting option for me.

So far I am thinking of drilling holes in the rear bumper and mounting lights in there and wire them to come on when I shift into reverse. I didn't want to run a roof basket or crossbars just to have something to attach lights to.

Dave

Saw a fellow on LOST? put 4in round lights in tailgate,looked good and would throw plenty of light.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't wheel my jeep, I need some good backup lights but I really don't want to get big lights that will make the rear look ugly, I would rather get something black and small, that can blend in. I went to walmart and everything small they had had blue tint and were round, they would stand out too much. So I thought these were just the right size.

max pain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed these on my friend's H3, they are LED, fit great anywhere cos they are small and shine pretty good!

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

riptricket

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd like to see pics of the 4 holes one... and more pics of the h3's and where he got them?

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw very similar ones at Autozone. They had a lot of LED ones.