What will the Rubicon Express rear control arms do for me???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kjpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see these Rubicon Express SUPER FLEX Rear Control Arms on All J's site. What will they do??? There is no info on the Rubicon Express site, they won't even acknowledge that they have made a product for the KJ, & All J only has a price... no info. Would they be worth $250?

kjpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
[newbie question alert]
What would a rear control arm do anyway?
[/newbie question alert]

Nice, Thanks for the help...

Let me rephrase so everyone can understand. Are THESE rear control arms worth it on the KJ? Additionally, with the tri-link set up on the KJ, will the arms alone truly do anything, or does RE's package include a new tri-link setup?

Anyone out there have any REAL information, because now I have three useless sources, & I'd like to know!

KJ02Ltd

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Let me rephrase so everyone can understand. Are THESE rear control arms worth it on the KJ? Additionally, with the tri-link set up on the KJ, will the arms alone truly do anything, or does RE's package include a new tri-link setup?

Anyone out there have any REAL information, because now I have three useless sources, & I'd like to know!

Dude, I wasn't being a smartarse... I really don't know what you're talking about and wondered if you'd elaborate a bit...

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score

No the the RE's do not come with a new upper tri-link,those RE LCA's are for a TJ,but fit on a KJ.You will get a little better flex,a little not much.Extending them out to re-center the rear axle will only cause driveline bind(premature u-joint failure,possible pinion breaking) unless you get a custom upper tri-ling made to extend the top of the rear axle out,it's simple physic's.Anything else you want to know about them?(I'm not beind a smart ass either about)

kjpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude, I wasn't being a smartarse... I really don't know what you're talking about and wondered if you'd elaborate a bit...
Next time ask for a clarification, rather than stating "Newbie question alert". Even if I was asking a newbie question, insulting someone for having less knowledge is not conducive to learning more. In fact, they probably won't come back.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Next time ask for a clarification, rather than stating "Newbie question alert". Even if I was asking a newbie question, insulting someone for having less knowledge is not conducive to learning more. In fact, they probably won't come back.

Hold on. I think he meant "newbie question alert" pertaining to himself. Put it behind you all, everything has passed.

KJ02, I hope my link also helped with any understandings you may have had about the RE control arms.

kjpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hold on. I think he meant "newbie question alert" pertaining to himself. Put it behind you all, everything has passed.

KJ02, I hope my link also helped with any understandings you may have had about the RE control arms.

Right on! Water under the bridge. :) Sorry if I misunderstood you, KJ02. :eek:

Latest posts

Members online