Went to Uwharrie Easter Weekend

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RenegadeBullitt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We spent the weekend in a cabin/house called "House in the Hill" in Uwharrie National Park over the Easter weekend. Had more fun then I have had in a long time. We spent over 5 hours on the trails on Saturday. My Liberty really impressed me along with everyone else who saw it on the trails. We did every trail in the park minus the one labeled "Extreme", and the only reason I did not do that one was because I have been on it before in my friends modded JK and that struggled with ground clearance really bad so that meant I stood no chance. Did get on the "Expert" trails for close to 3 hours. My KJ made some portions look easy compared to the JKs I was running with just due to the fact that my Renegade is much more narrow. Here are some pictures...it kind of ***** because out of the 9 people who went nobody brought a real camera so we have lots of phone shots.

Here is the House in the Hill
You must be registered for see images attach

barn out back

The Kitchen

On the trails

Wish we would have got more pictures. Should have a few videos up of us messing around in the mud in just a few here. Like I said before, the KJ stuck with both of the JKs all weekend and suprised a lot of people.