WeatherTech Digital Fit Mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RageOfFury

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the tan interior and decided to order the two front WeatherTech digital fit, floor liners in black. Should be here in few weeks. They stated would not apply $ to card until they ship.
Not sure what I am going to do for rear floor yet....but did not like the over the middle hump idea. Just two good mats in black would do the rear area well.
Why black mats for a tan interior? Why not match em up?:confused:

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Black Or Tan?

Well it was a 50/50 choice. After looking at the tan color of the mats offered, it would have been almost a yellow orange according to the Weathertech sample images, and it looked better on the site if a tan interior and black mat was used.
I also thought that all the dirt/pebbles etc would show easier on a tan mat.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I have a over the hump black in the KJ, and tan cheapies up front. Both color wise are good.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well it was a 50/50 choice. After looking at the tan color of the mats offered, it would have been almost a yellow orange according to the Weathertech sample images, and it looked better on the site if a tan interior and black mat was used.
I also thought that all the dirt/pebbles etc would show easier on a tan mat.

In the front, I have black huskyliners I use in the winter. My carpet is tan and they look good on the tan. Either color will be good in my opinion. (the Mopar Slush Mats I have are tan)

Dave

Boiler

Reaction score
I was worried about the grey of my interior matching anything I put in mine, so I just got black husky liners on all of my floors and I think they look smashing.

I kept them in all year and like that they keep foot tracked rocks off the floors. I barely have anything to vacuum in there and only do it about every 3 months. I can also toss empty cans on the passenger floor until I get home and clean them out, and I don't have to worry about messing up the carpet.

nwood1976

Reaction score
I have a full front/rear set in grey in my wifes Liberty and they are GREAT!! I also purchased a full set for my Subaru WRX in black and was just as happy. They are a bit expensive, but you wont have to replace them for a good while. Plus they are completely dedicated to using only american made tools, materials and labor in their products. This alone deserves a 2nd look. I've never used another floor mate that fit this well and was made with as much attention to every curve and contour. Great product!!

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
WeatherTech Digital Fit Mats Arrive!!

It took almost a month but finally they are here!;)
I think they look good and are thicker than I expected! Definitely a liner for all seasons! Thanks to Luke for getting some photos embedded..so all can see how they really appear!:)

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
Posted for TC ... WeatherTechs!

You must be registered for see images attach

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welp, looks like Im going to be getting rid of mine and getting some of those. They make my highlands look like crap.

sleeve

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Indeed they are...

So far I haven't worn through mine like I would on a cheaper set either so they are very durable. Trap all kinds of salt and slush in the winter.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
The Weather Tech's Are tough.
Since winter is approaching and I am getting some PM's about them, going to post a few more photos of the front WeatherTech digital fit floor liners.
37247[/ATTACH]"]

This photo shows the drivers side, and the Jeep's stock mat clip location built in.
This is how they now look with some amber (puddle lights)-Led Interior lights on them. YA!
37249[/ATTACH]"]

Attachments

• q6g87YQ.jpg
    q6g87YQ.jpg
    311.5 KB · Views: 0
  • AwDi4pm.jpg
    AwDi4pm.jpg
    253.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Bullett55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

New Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After much research, I decided to go with the Weathertech Digitals as well. I ordered them on Friday, and according to UPS, they are in possession of the mat, and they should be here by tomorrow (Monday). Will let you know if that is actually the case.

wheeee32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn it. You guys keep giving me more reasons to empty my wallet.:happy160:
These mats look really nice.

george0029

Reaction score
I got my weathertechs a while back for $50 on craigs.
That included the two front digital fit mats and a huge rear cargo liner!
The cargo liner catches so much crap it's amazing, so much less vacuuming i have to do! :p

Here are some pics, they're pretty dusty but are awesome! No more slush and mud on the carpeting and clean up is super easy, just vacuum them lightly, windex, and wipe off.